- Chicken: - 500gm.
- Small Onion:- 5-6
- Onion Pest:- 2 tablespoon
- Garlic:- 10-12
- Garlic Pest:- 4 tablespoon
- Fresh Coriander Pest:- 1 cup
- Green Chili Pest (if you want):- to taste
- Tamarind Pulp / Yogurt: 1/3 cup
- Refined / Olive oil:- 2 tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder :- 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt:- to taste
- Sugar:- 1/4 teaspoon
Process:Marinate chicken with onion pest, garlic pest, coriander pest, green chili pest, tamarind pulp or yogurt, turmeric powder, salt & sugar at least for an hour. Now, heat a non-stick pan. Add oil in it. Add the marinated chicken & add small onion & garlic. Stir and cook for 1 minute. Then cover and simmer until the chicken is almost cooked. Sprinkle fresh coriander on cooked chicken. Keep the pan covered for about 5 minutes before serving. Serve it with Roti, Paratha, Polao or Garlic Bread.
* If you use yogurt,whisk it with added pinch of salt before cooking.