Sunday 27 October 2013

Are The Women Safe in Their Daily Life ??



What is the meaning of ‘Suraksha’ (safety)? According to every woman, I think, it’s an independence of life – independence in lifestyle, and their own thoughts! What is the meaning of independence? Not only living in an independent country, but independent thought of the people who live in the country! For example; in many of villages in India; people hate female child and they force to the mother to abort the child! Is this an independent country, where a woman has no right to birth her angel? Do you call the country, a safe country for women? I wish she had Smart Suraksha with her to fight against this force! 

When I was in class six, suddenly my best friend Suhasini dropped the school for 1month. When she came back to school, I asked her the reason and she answered me that she was ill. After many days, when I became quite mature to call myself the best friend of my mom; I came to know the real fact from my mom. Suhasini was molested by her private teacher in her own home! 

Before a couple of month, at the midday, I was reading a book in my bedroom. Suddenly a quarreling-voice came to here. I went to veranda to know what is happened and came to see that one of my neighbors was quarrelling with her domestic helper. In the evening, I came to know that the husband of the neighbor molested the helper and his wife was quarreling to cover the person! 

Now tell me, where is ‘suraksha for women here? Women are just like eating materials here, whatever her age! It is a common think for a female employee to get bad behavior from the senior stuffs or male colleagues in offices.  It’s a common think for a female student to get misbehave in school and college.I really wish that all the girl in any age has Smart Suraksha with her to protect themselves. 
 
Lastly, I want to tell a story which I can’t forget till my death!  16 December 2012 in Munirka, Delhi; a 23-year-old woman and her male friend, were on their way home on the night of 16 December 2012 after watching the film Life of Pi. They boarded an off-duty charter bus at Munirka for Dwarka at about 9:30 pm. The woman was raped and injured after that and was died after 13days! I wish she had Smart Suraksha with her to secure herself in this insecure circumstance



 I am participating in the Seeking Smart Suraksha contest at BlogAdda.com in association with Smart Suraksha App.






No comments:

Post a Comment