Monday 15 August 2016

Talk about India, from India with you



Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening my friends, wherever you are! This is 8:00am. 15thAugust, 2016, Monday in India. Today is the Independence Day of India; a proud day for all the Indians! And this day is more special for us, because, you know that it’s our anniversary day! I want to congratulate you all for the 4th anniversary of this blog 3rd of From The Kitchen Of An Indian Homemaker! These journeys never are completed without your love and support. Thank you so much my friends for being with us!

To celebrate our anniversary, I have something special in my bag! In my next post, I will share a special post about the Ghats of Varanasi. It’s our Independence Day and I have tried to give a small tribute to my nation, narrating about the story of the oldest city of India, as well as the World!

One more! Today we will ask a question in #FoodTrivia14 at our FB page; but we can ask it any time and who answer the first; we will give a special prize to him / her.  
So, be with us today, in blog and page to be a part of our celebration! 





JAI HIND

No comments:

Post a Comment