Paneer Cheese Fingers
2. Bread(slice): 2 piece
3. Cheese (grated): 1 cup
4. Ginger (chopped): 1/2 tablespoon
5. Green chili (chopped): 8-10 pieces
6. Coriander Leafs (chopped): 1 cup
7. Pepper powder: 1teaspoon
8. Bread crumbs: 1cup
9. Refined Oil: ½ lit.
10. Salt: to taste
- Mix breads, mashed pane
- Soak the breads in salted water for 1/2 a minute and squeeze out all excess water.
- er, cheese, boiled potato, chopped ginger, green chilies, salt, pepper powder and chopped coriander leafs very well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into fingers shape.
- Each finger roll into bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce, salad and lots of love.