Friday 21 August 2015

Enjoy Airtel 4G - The Fastest Network Ever




Scene 1:
Aditya is fighting with his sister! They have only one working socket in their room; his sister wants to charge his mobile using the socket; but Aditya wants to charge his laptop for at least 5hrs! Because, he wants to download a movie from YouTube all over the night!! May be it can take some more time! Can Aditya get a better solution than fighting with his sister??

Scene 2:
Diya has been trying to chat with her cousin since morning over mobile; but this is evening, and she has managed to chat only 10-15 minutes due to slow speed of net in her mobile! Internet is just spoiling her chatting!!

Scene 3:
Satish-ji wanted to send money to his son, who is studying in USA, through net-banking; but, it’s the 3rd time, his laptop is showing him ‘Link Is Failed’!! What to do now??


Scene 4: It is the last day of online registration in MBA; Rahul has being trying to open the website since last 30 minutes, but can’t! He is praying to God to give him a better Internet connection!




These all problems are very natural in India, we all have faced so many times! Slow speed of Internet is spoiling so many important works of people! But, all the problems are solved! It’s really a very good news for us that Airtel brings a new dream – 

 


Airtel 4G - The Fastest Network Ever



Now you can relish the double speed of your Internet in a very low price; Airtel 4G is available in a 3G price!

When I have come to know the news, I didn’t believe! But when I saw the TVC of Airtel, I just was dancing on the floor! It’s just like dreams come true for me. I was failed to do so many important works for the slow Internet and that harmed me!

My husband and me, both are movie-freaks! We downloads lots of movies from YouTube and Torrenzt.com; but it was just nightmare! it takes a day, sometimes 2 days, for a movie download! If we planned to see a movie in a spacial day, we were trying to download before 3 days! 

My husband is a Gov. employee and goes for office tour at least once in a month. We always wants to video chat, when he is out of home, but that is not so easy for us before today. 

I'm a blogger, running 2 blogs, Beside that, I'm a freelance writer; work for several websites. It's really a headache for me that my internet connection provider takes sad-down anytime without any information! So many times I can't submit matters due to failure of Internet!

I think, Airtel 4G will solve our all problems! It’s really so much easy to get a 4G SIM! It’s just a tweet away - #GetAirtel4G. Not only that, they provide you free home delivery of 4G SIM. So, what are you waiting for? Just run and get your own Airtel 4G and enjoy life in your own terms and conditions!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment