- Boneless chicken: 1/2 kg
- Potato (boiled & mashed): 1 piece
- Onion (big): 1 piece
- Ginger (chopped): 1 tablespoon
- Green chilli (chopped): 8-10 pieces
- Pepper powder: 1teaspoon
- *Garam Masala: 1 teaspoon
- Bread crumbs: 1cup
- Egg: 1 or 2 piece
- Refined Oil: ½ lit.
- Salt: to taste
- Cook & mince the chicken.
- Saute onion till it becomes soft.
- Add salt, pepper powder & garam masala.
- Add chopped ginger, green chillies
- Add minced chicken. Mix well. Stir for 5 minutes & remove from gas.
- Allow the mixyure to cool. Once it is cooled add mash potatoes & mix well.
- Make small balls with the mixyure & roll into love shapes.
- Beat the egg.
- Dip each cutlet in egg & roll with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in oil.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce, salad and lots of love.
* Garam Masala: Cumin seeds, black peppercorns, coriander seeds, black cumin seeds (shahjeera), dry ginger, black cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, crushed bay leaves – all are crushed together and called Garam Masala. You may find it in Indian Store as pure and packed.