Thursday 8 November 2012

Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening my friends, wherever you are! This is 09:30 am., 9th November, Friday here in India and after a long time, I am here for you! Hope you all are doing well. I’m fine as usual! Here was a big problem in my blog-domain, and I know so many of you were having problem to see it; but now, it is doing perfectly and you can see it at the old address – http://koyelischakraborty.blogspot.in

As I told you I was very busy in before about many festivals. A big festival of India Diwali or Kali Puja is coming very soon. In India, specially in West Bengal, after one day of Kali Puja, is a big day for brothers and sisters; because, this day is celebrated as Bhai-Phota or Bhai-Duj, when brothers and sisters are showing there love for each other.
Well, I shall explain briefly this occation in the Festivals of India.  That’s all for today.Have a great/day/afternoon/evening! Namaskar.



Bhai-Phota

No comments:

Post a Comment