Mushroom Curry with potato in Indian Style
· Mushroom (slice in medium pieces): - 250gm.
· Potato:- 1piece
· Onion (slice in fine pieces):- 1piece
· Green chilli:- 2-3pieces
· Garlic paste :- 1tablespoon
· Tomato(slice in four pieces):- 1 piece
· Red Chili Powder (if you want):- 1/2 teaspoon
· Kashmiri red Chili Powder:- 1 teaspoon
· Turmeric Powder:- 1/2teaspoon
· Mustard / Refined Oil:- 1/2Cup(75gm)
· Sugar:- 1/5teaspoon
· Salt:- to taste
1. Wash the mushrooms with hot water before cooking.
2. Full heat the oil in a pan. Add potatoes, salt and turmeric powder & fry for 3-4 min.
3. Add onions and fry till brownish.
4. Add garlic paste, tomatoes and fry for 3-4min more.
5. Now add mushrooms, green chillis, sugar and 1/4cup of water in it and cook for 5mins.
6. When it becomes dry add 1cup of water and stir well.
7. Cover and let it cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
8. Take it off the flame when the potato well cooked.
9. Serve hot with Rice or Indian plain Roti.