Egg Curry with Potato and Soyabean Nuggets/Chunks (Dim-sayabean-er jhol)
· Egg: - 4 piece.
· Potato (slice in 4 pieces):- 2 piece
· Soyabean nuggets or chunks:- 50g/18-20 pieces
· Onion (slice in fine pieces):- 2pieces
· Ginger paste: - 1/2 teaspoon
· Garlic Paste:- 1 teaspoon
· Tomato(slice in four pieces):- 1 piece
· Green chili:- 3-4 piece
· Fresh Coriander :- 1/3 cup
· Red Chili Powder (if you want):- 1/2 teaspoon
· Kashmiri red Chili Powder:- 1 teaspoon
· Coriander Powder:- 1/2 teaspoon
· Turmeric Powder:- 1/2 teaspoon
· Mustard / Refined Oil:- 1 Cup(150gm)
· Sugar:- 1/5 teaspoon
1. Boil the eggs.
2. Dress the boiled eggs and set aside.
3. Full heat the oil in a pan & fry the boiled eggs till it becomes brown and set aside.
4. In the same oil, pour in the potatos, turmeric powder, salt and fried still color of potatos should take up a bit of brownish.
5. Now, add the onion & fry for 2-3 min.
6. Add the tomatos, ginger paste and garlic paste and fry still it smells.
7. Now add ¼ cup water with rest of the powders of ingredients, sugar and cook for 2-3 min.
8. Add eggs and soyabeans with some more water and cook again for 2-3 min.
9. When it become dry, ad about 500ml. of water and stirs well.
10. Add green chillis and cover; let it cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
11. Take it off the flame when the potatos are well cook.
12. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot.