- Paneer (cut into square pieces):- 250gm.
- Carrot:- 2 pieces
- Beans (cut into i/2 inch pieces):- 2 pieces
- Spring onion:- 100gm.
- Cauliflower(small):- 1 piece
- Capsicum(medium):- 1 piece
- Onion(cut into square pieces):- 2 pieces
- Tomato(cut into square pieces):- 2 pieces
- Mustard/refine oil:- 1/4 cup
- Ginger(finely chopped):- 1tsp
- Garlic (finely chopped):- 2tsp
- Green chilli (finely chopped):- 2 pieces
- Soya sauce:- 2tsp.
- Sugar:- 1tsp
- Salt:- to taste
- Peel and chop all the vegetables into medium pieces.
- Heat oil and fry the paneer till brown.
- Add the onion and then one by one capcicum, ginger, garlic and vegetables in the same oil and mix well. Cook for 5min.
- Now add the soya souce, green chilli, suger and salt (if need) and mix well. Cook for 2min.
- Add some water and paneer and let the vegetables simmer well to get cooked.
- Take it off the flame when the vegetables well cooked. Garnish with green chilli.
- Serve hot with any Bread or Roti or Paratha.
* You may add more vegetables in it.