- Duck meat: - 500gm.
- Onion (big):- 2 piece
- Baby onion:- 10-12 pieces
- Ginger: - 2 inch
- Garlic :- 10-12 cloves
- Tomato(small):- 4 piece
- Cumin seeds:- 2 teaspoons
- Dry red chili:- 4 piece
- Dry Kashmiri red chili:- 4 piece
- Turmeric Powder:- 1teaspoon
- Bay leaf:- 1 piece
- Cinnamon stick:- 4-5 sticks
- Cardamom:- 4pieces
- Cloves:- 5-6pieces
- Mustard Oil:- 1Cup(150gm)
- Sugar:- 1/5teaspoon
- Salt:- to taste
- Wash the meat with hot water and marinate with turmeric powder, 3 tablespoons of mustered oil and Salt before cooking for at least 30mins.
- Crushed big onion, ginger and garlic separately and keep aside.
- Grind cumin seeds, dry red chili and dry Kashmiri red chili separately and keep aside.
- Full heat the rest of oil in a pan and pour one by one sugar, bay leaf, crushed cinnamon sticks, crushed cardamom and crushed cloves in it.
- When it smells, add big onion, ginger and garlic and fry for 2 mins.
- Now, add the meat, cumin seeds, dry red chili and dry Kashmiri red chili and cook for 4-5 mins.
- Add salt, baby onion, tomatoes and stir well. Cover the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Take it off the flame when the meat well cooked and it become dry. (Duck meat generally take time to cook then other meat)
- Serve hot with Roti, Paratha or any kind of bread with small onion and green chili socked in lemon juice or vinegar.