Flavors of India
Chicken Kurkure in Sauce
· Chicken (boneless and cut in 1/2inch. Pieces): - 200gm.
· Cornflower:- 1 cup
· Egg:- 1 piece
· Onion (slice into square pieces):- 2 piece
· Ginger (chopped): - 2 inch
· Garlic (chopped) :- 15
· Capsicum (slice into square pieces):- 1 piece
· Green chili (chopped) (if you want) :- 3-4 piece
· Soya Sauce:- 2 tablespoon
· Tomato Sauce:- 1 tablespoon
· White Vinegar:- 1 teaspoon
· Refined Oil:- 1 Cup(150gm)
1. Marinate the chicken with cornflower, vinegar and egg 1hr.
2. Full heat the oil in a pan & fry the chicken till brown. It will look like cornflakes.
3. Set aside the chicken.
4. In the same oil, pour in the onions and fry for 1-2min.
5. Add capsicum, green chili, ginger, garlic in it and fry for 1min.
6. Add the fried chicken, ¼ cup water, soya sauce, tomato sauce and mix well.
7. Cover and let it cook for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
8. Take it off the flame when it will dry.
9. It is a snack; so, serve it hot with hot coffee or any drink you like.